Medicor Cancer Centres' Prostate Clinic is an innovative multidisciplinary clinic focusing on the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of all types of prostate cancer. Through this clinic, we continue to bring Medicor’s philosophy of no-wait, cutting edge, personalized care to all stages of prostate disease.
Medicor Prostate Clinic Services Our services are tailored to suit your individual needs.
You can choose from a range of services such as:
- Counseling for men with family history of prostate cancer or other high risk groups.
- Consultations with our Medicor team including medical and surgical specialists and naturopathic doctor
- Expert second opinions (Canadian or American)
- Rapid coordination of care
- Trans-rectal ultrasound and prostate biopsy
- State of the art diagnostics (in affiliated facilities according to need):
- - PET scan
- - Combination CT/PET scan
- - High resolution MRI (3 Tesla high power magnet)
- Cutting-edge treatments (surgical and non-surgical)
- - HIFU (nearby facility)
- - Laparoscopic surgery
- - Green light laser (for benign prostatic hypertrophy)
- Innovative drug therapies
- Evidence-based naturopathic treatments
- Program for pre-cancerous prostate diseases:
- - P.I.N. (prostate intraepithelial neoplasia)
- - A.S.A.P. (atypical small acinar proliferation)
- Management of complications of prostate cancer treatment (incontinence, impotence)
If you have or think you may have prostate disease, please contact us right away. We will show you how we can make a real difference in your care!